Installing your own solar system is a great way to decrease your energy costs as well as producing your own clean, green energy.
However, as with all big purchases, you need to be careful when selecting a system and installer. This one hour consultation can help you with understanding how systems work, what you should be looking for and how to source and compare quotes. Or if you already have a solar system and need advice on optimising its performance, or deciphering your bills and feed-in-tariffs, our experts can help.
Consultations will be conducted via phone or Skype.
You will be contacted by one of our experts to arrange the consultation.
When you place your order, you will receive a download link for our Solar Electricity Booklet.
Buy yourself or a friend some time with our friendly experts to discuss your solar power questions…
Please note: vouchers expire 12 months from date of issue
ATA members receive free access to the ATA advice service which typically consists of queries answered in a 10-15 minute phone conversation or by email. For more detailed advice, ATA members can use the 1 hour consulting service at the discounted rate of $80.
Conditions of redemption.
Redemption implies acceptance of all the following:-
- This voucher entitles the holder to a verbal consultation. A report will not be developed as part of this consultation.
- Any advice received or discussed will be general in nature and may not take into account all of your specific circumstances. The ATA will not be held liable for any loss, injury or circumstance that arises from any action or inaction taken as a result of redeeming this voucher.
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue. See expiry date on other side.
- If an ATA Voucher is received and subsequently lost, the recipient may be eligible to have a replacement voucher provided if:
- The voucher is still valid and has not yet been used.
- Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser’s full name or purchaser’s email address.
- ATA is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient or gift recipient.