For more than 35 years the ATA has been Australia’s pre-eminent provider of practical and independent advice for households and communities. Growing from a grassroots hub of dedicated members getting together to share ideas on sustainable technologies, the ATA today advocates and provides policy advice on behalf of our 6500 members to governments at all levels, as well as industry and community groups.
Unique among environment groups, our work is supported and enriched by the practical ideas and experience of our members, whose passion and commitment is at the core of our organisation.
Benefits of an ATA membership include:
- Your choice of four issues of either ReNew or Sanctuary (or both) magazines plus online access to all back issues of your choice
- Free Advice Service provided by ATA’s expert advisors.
- ATA Membership Discounts on sustainable lifestyle products and services from select suppliers and the ATA webshop.
- Social and educational activities: Network and exchange information with like-minded people at the ATA branch in your local area.
- Updates on ATA’s local, national and international projects that your membership makes possible, including the project to bring solar-powered lighting to villages in East Timor.
With your support, the ATA will remain at the forefront of the next wave of innovative sustainable solutions that will define our homes and communities in the future.
Please note: This is not an automated system, so you will not be sent your membership number immediately. You will receive it once your membership is processed by our admin team. Thank you for your patience; we will activate your membership as quickly as possible.