As recommended in Choice magazine – October 2007 (Model QM7209)
Keep your fridge at the right temperature all year round. Simply attach the sensor to the desired position in the fridge or freezer and the thermometer on the outside with the attached magnets or enclosed Velcro strip. Set your preferred reading of degrees C or degrees F and then set the minimum and maximum temperatures with the alarm. If the fridge goes below or above these set temperatures the alarm will sound until you manually turn it off to investigate the problem. Handy for alerting to the fact that fridge/freezer door slightly open.
Shows room temperature at the touch of a button as well.
- Room temp range -10 to 50 degrees C
- Fridge/freezer temp range -50 to 70 degrees C
- Display size 26(W) x 13(H)mm
- 1m fridge sensor cord
- Requires 1 x AAA battery (supplied)
- Dimensions: 67(W) x 39(H) x 15(D)mm
Member Discount applies