EV Expo 2018 Exhibitor:
Other Exhibit (no test vehicles) – 3m x 3m
Be a part of Australia’s largest EV event, by exhibiting at the Electric Vehicle Expo 2018. The 5th annual Melbourne-based Expo has enjoyed steady growth year on year, and with this years’ strong focus on participants really EXPERIENCING the e-Torque Grin, we’re relocating to an exciting venue with a test track, and only 5kms from the Melbourne CBD!
The venue is well equipped to accommodate the 10,000+ guests estimated over the day, as well as space to demonstrate the vast range of EV’s now available on the Australian market. Cars will be separated from smaller vehicles, with each being positioned on a separate part of the track. In addition to the drawcard speakers and seminars, demonstrations, family entertainment and food / drinks, this is a family day out which benefits many generations to come.
All the best electric vehicle brands will be there, so act now to get the best position (first in best dressed) and enjoy the Early Bird Rates, strictly available until November 17th.
Our event consists of zoned Exhibitor areas, with a focus on vehicles being in close proximity to their Test Ride / Drive areas. All Exhibitor spaces are covered and divided, to maintain the highest level of consistency to the site layout and professional appearance. Exhibitor spaces are predominantly on bitumen, so pegging is not possible (we suggest weighing down all banners and signage).
1. Car Exhibitors – Large under-roof area, centrally positioned and right next to the Car Test Drive Track.
Exhibitor benefits include a space for displaying either 1 or 2 vehicles, with 1 table and 2 chairs provided, as well as a single vehicle positioned on the track for Test Drives (extra vehicles can potentially be negotiated once numbers are finalized closer to the event).
1a. Car Exhibitors – 4m x 4m, for 1 display car ($1500, $1200 early-bird)
1b. Car Exhibitors – 4m x 8m, for 2 display cars ($2000, $1500 early-bird)
2. Small Vehicle Exhibitors – 3m x 3m sites (marquees) alongside the Small Vehicle Test Ride Track. Exhibitors must include at least one test-ride vehicle, which will have direct access from the Exhibitor site to the Test Ride Track. ($900, $600 early-bird)
3. Other Associated Exhibitors (e.g. charging infrastructure, EV financing, EV components & accessories, etc) – 3m x 3m sites under large temporary structure, beside the main entrance / exit point to the Expo, and alongside the food / drinks area. ($900, $600 early-bird)
4. Food & Drink Retailers – $500
- Note: Before completing payment you must register at www.evexpo.org.au
- Early-bird pricing finishes at midnight on 24th November 2017