The Off-Grid Homes eBook contains the best articles from ReNew and Sanctuary magazines on how to live with a renewable off-grid electricity supply.
In it you will find the following articles:
- Know your renewables: off-grid basics
- In the city, off the grid
- The economics of going off-grid
- Energy independence: the power of microgrids
- Planning wisely for off-grid living
- A battery buyers guide
- An energy storage buyers guide
- A solar panel buyers guide
- A DC appliance buyers guide
- Against the wind: off-grid US home
- Independent lifestyle: a modest and self-reliant home
- Off-grid round-up: the power of many
- No wires – and too much power!
- Off-grid living: ten years on solar
- A novel battery design: taking advantage of low PV prices
- The lithium homestead: modern batteries in the bush
- Energy efficient temporary living: making a shed liveable
- Off-grid rammed earth home
This is an interactive pdf (10 MB) that can be downloaded on purchase. This publication is FREE for ATA members (please log in using your ATA webshop account).
Published by the Alternative Technology Association
Note: A download link will be made available immediately on purchase. A link will also sent in a follow-up e-mail. Some e-mail clients may require you to copy/paste the download URL.