The Off-Grid Homes eBook contains the best articles from ReNew and Sanctuary magazines on how to live with a renewable off-grid electricity supply.
In it you will find the following articles:
- Know your renewables: off-grid basics
- In the city, off the grid
- The economics of going off-grid
- Energy independence: the power of microgrids
- Planning wisely for off-grid living
- A battery buyers guide
- An energy storage buyers guide
- A solar panel buyers guide
- A DC appliance buyers guide
- Against the wind: off-grid US home
- Independent lifestyle: a modest and self-reliant home
- Off-grid round-up: the power of many
- No wires – and too much power!
- Off-grid living: ten years on solar
- A novel battery design: taking advantage of low PV prices
- The lithium homestead: modern batteries in the bush
- Energy efficient temporary living: making a shed liveable
- Off-grid rammed earth home
This is an interactive pdf (10 MB) that can be downloaded on purchase.
Published by the Alternative Technology Association in 2016
Note: A download link will be made available immediately on purchase. A link will also sent in a follow-up e-mail. Some e-mail clients may require you to copy/paste the download URL.