Plan your own solar electricity system. New 7th edition.
This ever-popular booklet provides a thorough yet concise overview of what you need to know before choosing and installing your solar power system. In it you will find information about:
- An overview of the types of solar power systems
- Solar panels and other system components
- Metering and solar PV
- Siting considerations, sizing your system and system design
- Rebates and feed-in tariffs
- Checklists to help with selecting a system and installer
- Solar lingo
This is a pdf booklet that can be downloaded on purchase or a printed booklet that incurs an additional p&p charge.
Published by the Alternative Technology Association
Note: If you purchase the PDF version, a download link will be made available immediately on purchase. A link will also sent in a follow-up e-mail. Some e-mail clients may require you to copy/paste the download URL.