The Energy-Freedom Home explains nine steps that can be taken — in any order — to become more energy efficient:
- replace old lights with LEDs
- stop draughts
- improve insulation
- upgrade windows
- use energy-efficient appliances
- install reverse-cycle systems
- use solar or heat-pump systems to heat your water
- monitor and control your energy use
- switch to solar.
Containing detailed, easy-to-follow descriptions of practical problems and solutions, plus over 80 colour photographs and diagrams, The Energy-Freedom Home is the perfect guide to help home-owners liberate themselves from costly and non-renewable sources of energy.