The Water Efficiency Around the Home eBook is the first in ATA’s sustainable living series with information to help you save and store water throughout the home and garden.
In it you will find the following articles:
- Comprehensive Rainwater Tank Buyers Guide – how to become self-sufficient for water use
- Rainwater Harvesting: Keeping it Clean – ins and outs of protecting your precious tank water
- Practices and Plumbing – best practices and latest technologies to save water around the home
- Cash Flow: Which Water Saving Technologies Also Save Money
- Flushed With Pride – Water Saving Toilets
- Four inspirational water saving bathrooms including a composting toilet in an urban setting
- Smart Water Monitoring
- Water features and greywater treatment
This is an interactive pdf (3.4MB) that can be downloaded on purchase. This publication is FREE for ATA members (please log in using your ATA webshop account).
Published by the Alternative Technology Association
62 pages –
Note: A download link will be made available immediately on purchase. A link will also sent in a follow-up e-mail. Some e-mail clients may require you to copy/paste the download URL.